Real Estate Transactions Dealing with MVD

April 17, 2020

The MVD offices are closed, so we've made arrangements!
If you need assistance with mobile home transactions, you may e-mail Htet Gonzales, Deputy Field Operations, MVD, at
In your email, include the contact number and email address of either the county assessor or the contact person of the real estate agency that needs to complete the mobile home title transaction.
Her office will set up drop off and pick up times for the paperwork.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload