Real Estate Transactions Dealing with MVD

The MVD offices are closed, so we've made arrangements! If you need assistance with mobile home transactions, you may e-mail Htet Gonzales, Deputy Field Operations, MVD, at In your email, include the contact number and email address of either the county assessor or the contact person of the real estate agency that needs to complete the mobile home title transaction. Her office will set up drop off and pick up times for the paperwork.

Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
Looking for extra help? Click here to visit our Helpful Links 

700 Mechem Dr., Ste. 10  |  Ruidoso, NM  |   (575) 257-4750

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean

© 2021 Ruidoso/Lincoln County Association of REALTORS®